NICOT Queen Rearing Kit
NICOT Queen Rearing Kits are the popular choise for raising more Queen bees.
Out of stock
An easy way to raise your own queens. AKA The Jenter Method of Queen Production. The breeder queen is confined on a small piece of drawn comb inside the plastic comb box containing removable cell plugs. She fills the comb and cell plugs with eggs. These will be allowed to hatch and the larvae are then transferred to a cell starter and later to a cell finisher and finally to a mating nuclei.
The kit takes up to 110 cells so the probability that you will get some queens is reasonable. Very popular as you don’t have to manually graft the larvae.
We are happy to assist in setting up frames for you to use with these kits.
Features and Benefits
- Complete kit for raising Queens without grafting
- Great for beginners to learn Queen rearing
- Know the age of larvae easily
- No need to locate larvae – great if your eyesight isn’t the best
- Handling Queen cells is much easier
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 8 cm|