Shipping & Returns
FREE Shipping over $250
Bee2Bee offer Free Shipping for orders over $250 however some exclusions apply.
Free Shipping does not apply to remote or regional areas or islands. This includes NT and FNQ
Items which exceed 1.2m length or over 20kgs in weight may incur a shipping charge.
You will be contacted prior to delivery to confirm any freight charges.
You must return items in their original packaging and in the same condition as when you received them. If you don't follow our items return policy, you may not receive a full refund.
The purchased items must be unused and returned in their original packing and the same condition when you received them.
If you simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it. You are not entitled to a refund , but we are always happy to discuss options
Unopened Goods returned within 30 days
We may accept returns of unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery with receipt or proof of purchase. Please contact us within 7 days of receipt to request your closest return shipping address. You must arrange and pay for the items to be returned to us within 30 days of receipt. A 25% administration and re-stocking fee will apply. Please contact us to arrange.
Damaged or Defective Goods returned within 30 days (opened and unused)
We recommend you check your goods immediately upon receipt. We accept returns of unused damaged or defective items within 30 days of delivery with receipt or proof of purchase.
- If your item is damaged or defective on delivery, please contact us within 7 days with details of the product and the defect
- We will provide you with the closest return shipping address
- Upon receipt of the returned item, we will examine it and notify you via email whether you are entitled to a replacement
- If so, we will send you a replacement and refund your cost of shipping
We do not accept returns of any used items:
Any item which may have come into contact with bees, honey or is otherwise not in original condition cannot be returned: Local, national and international quarantine and customs laws apply to the shipping of used bee equipment and products (including bee keepers PPE suits)
If you return items to us, you must follow instructions including
- a) placing adequate shipping labels to Bee2bee unit 3 16 Peel Road O’Connor Perth 6163 Western Australia.
- b) notifying us when the item has been shipped, by whom, and with what consignment and tracking numbers are applied
If you do not do this we will not be able to trace the goods to your account and may not be able to provide a refund, or will reduce your refunds by the additional costs required to identify and trace the goods.